we are officially the parents of two more little peeps!! we heard from our agency (late) tonight that the judge has signed our paperwork for both of the kids! praising God for his provision and grace!!! more details to come soon!
I have so enjoyed following your site and praying for your family and this whole process. It encourages me to see you go before us in this process. Please know I continue to lift you up to the Father as you continue to mourn!! Cassie (Rachel's big sister)
YAAAAAY! So excited for you guys! I will be praying that from here on out everything will continue to go smoothly. Praise God!!!!
ReplyDeleteCongrats!! Can't wait to hear the rest. God is good.
ReplyDeleteI have so enjoyed following your site and praying for your family and this whole process. It encourages me to see you go before us in this process. Please know I continue to lift you up to the Father as you continue to mourn!! Cassie (Rachel's big sister)
ReplyDelete